Tuesday 15 April 2008

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by one of my new sisiters from SBS16. Visit her blog at http://carolinesblog-carolineh1972.blogspot.com/.
I have to tell you 7 random facts about me so here goes

1.I have a tattoo
2. My favourite colours are pink, green and brown
3.I love singing
4.I would love to be a midwife
5.My karaoke party piece is Crazy by Patsy Cline
6.I am undergoing test for a food allergy- am praying it is not chocolate :0)
7.Some of my very best friends I met through the world of crafting and forums and I will be forever grateful.

Now I have to tag 5 people so here goes. Check out their blogs to, the links are on the great blog links below

Hels
Andrea
Tina
Lydia
CraftyC


You can wake up now, I've finished LOL!
x

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Eeeek, Shazza, I have to really think up 7 interesting things....yikes, I will be here all night LOL Hugs xx