Wednesday 21 May 2008

Magnolia challenge- Tilda with beads



Yes the challenge this week was to use beads somewhere on your card. I have stamped Tilda in black Staz-on and coloured her with pencils and Zest-it blending solution. I then used Micro Beadz to fill in the turn ups on her trousers and her hair bobbles.You may need to click on the imgae to see them becasue they are teeny weeny!I matted some DCWV paper onto an A6 blank and added Tilda using foam pads. I then placed 4 pink beads at the corners of the image. I do love these stamps- feel I must invest in more as I only have 2 :0)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

what a great card and a fab idea to bead her turn ups, brilliant x

Jo said...

Love Tilda, great idea with the turn-ups :o)

Alison said...

Great card.

Hels Sheridan said...

Love your card hun, tis fabby xx

Sheila Hallworth said...

like your tilda sharon. i haven't got any of those. thanks for your comment on my bella, i'd be happy to directly swap some of mine for yours, or, you will end up with some bellas anyway if you are joining in the SBS16 image swap on the yahoo group - can't remember if you said you were or not? either way, let me know!
sheila : )