Saturday 14 June 2008

Seaside Memories/Sprinkle some Sparkle


Last week's challenge on Craft Swap Forum was to have some sparkle on your ATC. I used one of my new Tilda stamps, watercoloured her and then made her underskirts all sparkly using Stickles in Crystal. Love this image and I want a party dress like that!


I was kindly asked to set the challenge for this weeks ATC challenge on Craft Swap. I decided on Seaside Memories as I was dying to use this stamp
again. I have stamped it in black staz-on onto some cream cardstock. The image has then been coloured and shaded with pencils which have then been blended with Zest-it blending solution. I loved going to the beach when I was wee and know my boys adore it now. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by :0)

9 comments:

Andrea said...

these are great Shazza and glad to see you using the children stamp xx

Joy said...

I love that seaside memories stamp and you know I adore Tilda like the way you used your stickle on ther underskirt lovely and sparkly xx

Ann said...

Aw isn't Tilda just gorgeous - love the colours & sparkle too Shaz!!! I had a 'sticky-oot' party dress like that when I was 5yrs old & there's photo's to prove it- LOL!!!!

Bpth are gorgeous stamps & well done on the shading & colours Shaz xxx

Just Me said...

wonderful job! LOVE the sparklies!!!!

Sonja said...

what a sweet stamp of the kids on the beach. very nice.

Jo said...

Both are great :o)

Shazza said...

I love the kids on the beach stamps. Andrea very kindly gave it to me cos she new I liked it :0)
thanks for all the lovely comments
Sharon
x

Craftyideas said...

Love your atcs Shazza they are gorgeous. Love Rachel xxx

Vicki Hook said...

Stickles under the party dress - how stinkin' cute is that!!! TFS!

Vicki
SBS16