Tuesday 30 September 2008

Time In My Pocket



the weekly In My Pocket challenge by Hels this week is "Time". I have used papers from Stampin' Up! Brocade Background series of papers to cover both sides of the pocket. I then used clear stamps from Art Parts both under the flap and on top. The large clock face under the flap was masked and a script background stamped over it. Distress Ink in Vintage Photo was then applied with a wet baby wipe over the images and over the papers to give it a more distressed feel. Time- oh how I wish I had lots more of it.
Thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by
x

8 comments:

Andrea said...

love this pocket Shazza especially the colouring of it x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pocket Shazza, and those papers look rather lush! xx

Angie C said...

Lovely pocket Shazza, love the stamps you have used.
Angie

shaz earl said...

Brilliant pocket Shazza xx

Rach said...

what a fabulous idea, brilliant work. hugs rachxx

tracey said...

this is lovely

Craftyideas said...

Gorgeous pocket xx

Ann said...

This is gorgeous Shazza - love the papers & stamps you've used!! xx