Tuesday 30 June 2009

Some cards at long last!



Well I finally managed to grab some time to craft this afternoon and attempt the Sugar Bowl challenge. As well as following the sketch you had to use some kraft coloured cardstock on the card.I had made a card, then realised I hadn't used any kraft so had to start all over again.The cardstock is from Stampin' Up! and I used one of the Gorjuss stamps by Sugar Nellie. Paper is from Papermania.
This is the first attempt, minus the kraft cardstock but I thought I'd show it anyway although I cannot enter it.What a dope!
Thanks for looking
x

7 comments:

Juls said...

these are just to sweet, love the simplicity of them. Daisy is my favorite! Love the black colour way you have used with her.

Lilian said...

Both your cards are just sweet! Great coloring and love your mix of papers. Thanks for making another card with kraft option :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Minxy said...

ah Shazza there both lovely, i love the hair of the gorjuss, its stunning :O)

Rach said...

these are both fabulous Shazza, wonderful colouring hug srachxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, so sweet.
Erin x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the cute images and the pretty papers and lo'. Hugs Nikki x

Andrea said...

beautiful Shazza and lots of cutes I see you are doing, have we all caught the bug. think we have and are loving it, know I am xx