Monday 14 September 2009

The Sugar Bowl challenge 19


Finally I have managed a challenge card! The challenge was a fab sketch from Marlene with the added requirement to use pink and brown.I had to rotate the sketch to fit my image in. She is one of the Gorjuss girls from Sugar Nellie which has been coloured with Promarkers. Papers are Bittersweet by Basic Grey and the glimmer dots are from stash. I have made the little flower using a small retro flower punch. I love this image so thank you very much to my lovely friend Andrea who I got lots of fab stamped images from. Twas nice to get some colouring in time :0) Here's hoping there's more to follow
thanks for looking
x

4 comments:

Lilian said...

Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Andrea said...

you were welcome Shazza and I love how she is coloured and the card you have made xx

Rach said...

love this colour combo sweetie, fabulous card. hugs rachxx

Erika said...

Beautiful Sharon, love this stamp, haven't played with mine yet.
Also wanted to do this challenge but never got.
Great to see you at the weekend and catch up whilst crafting. Hope all went well today. Love me x.