Wednesday 15 September 2010

Fun in the Sugarbowl

The current challenge over the The Sugar Bowl is a sketch with the optional theme of buttons. Just as well the buttons are optional as I forgot all about them when making my card last night lol!
I have used one of the Gorjuss images from Sugar Nellie. The papers are Memory Box Glitterati and the gems are from stash.
I haven't added a sentiment as yet, will wait and see who I send the card to.


I am also entering this into the Karber weekly challenge which is to create a card for a girl.
Thanks for popping by, have a good day x

3 comments:

Denise said...

Lovely card - the colours are so bright and fresh

Denise

Lilian said...

Really cute card! Mangas are cute aren't they? Beautiful coloring too.
Don't worry about the buttons option - it's just an option now and there's no need to really follow it - so you're good! ;) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Unknown said...

Such a darling card! Thank you so much for playing the KARBER challenge.