Saturday 17 September 2011

I Believe in Angels

Simon Says Stamp challenge this week is to be inspired by a song title. Mine in "I Believe in Angels" by Abba. This gorgeous image is from Sweet Pea Stamps. I have coloured her with Promarkers, the papers are Basic Grey and the swirls are Grungeboard which I coloured with a PM as well. Sentiment is Stampin' Up!
Here's a closer look

I had problems with her hair- a lesson learned about switching the ultra fine nibs between colour families lol!I have since ordered some more.I also added some white gel pen dots around the image, something I saw my blogging buddy Coops doing. It's not as effective as when she does it, practice required!
I am also entering this card into the following challenges
Flutterby Wednesday - use a butterfly, fairy or angel on your card
Bunny-Zoe monthly challenge - sketch

thanks for visiting, hope you have a lovely weekend
x

8 comments:

Wiccababe said...

hiya, fabulous card - I saw Coops' gel pen backgrounds too, still to give it a try
Debz
x

coops said...

fantastic card shazza.the image is gorgeous and i love your beautiful colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Danni said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Silvie Z said...

gorgeous card with such a sweet image! Pretty papers and embellies too!
Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

Mina said...

wow Shazza you cracked it beautifully...beautiful work
Mina xxx

Jen Shults said...

This is just gorgeous! I love that stamp! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Flutterby Wednesday challenge!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card,beautiful colours and image and what a brilliant choice of song.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Lori Aragon said...

What a beautiful angel Shazza! Your card is fabulous too :) I think her hair looks great... not sure what problem you were having.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding... Proverbs 3:5.6

Love and blessings,
Lori