Monday 17 October 2011

Charmed Cards Mega Candy entry

Chek out Charmed Cards and Crafts new blog for detail of their Mega Candy competition. Here is the card I am entering
This image from Charmed Cards and Crafts is Quiet Time from the Boy Oh Boy collection of digi images. I coloured him with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The papers are Basic Grey Marrakech Sentiment, cardstock and buttons are Stampin' Up! and the punch I used is a Martha Stewart one.
I am also entering the card into the following challenges
Make It Monday  - always anything goes
Deconstructed Sketch  - no 23


Finally here are my journal pages for last weeks He-art Journal over at The Greeting Farm. The theme was "watercolour" I used Nick Bantock Inks and spritzed them with water. The stamps are Paper Artsy. I haven't done any journalling on these yet though

Would love to know what you think

thanks for visiting
x

11 comments:

Frances said...

Very cute card, I love the image and colors. I saw your card on MIM, hugs Frances.

Merlyn said...

Hi..I am popping from MIM..this card is nice ..the stamp is very nice with the good colouring.. The journal pages are really nice..I love multicolours..

http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com/

Shirley-Anne said...

Oh Shazza, he is adorable just melts my heart .Love your colouring and card design .

Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.

Shirley-Anne

Mo said...

Wow..., Shazza your card is gorgeous !!!
Thanks indeed for your lovely visit on my blog !!!
Big Hugs,
Monika

loz said...

WOW!! Fantastic card and Journal pages Shazza.. Beautiful colouring Popped over from Make-it-Monday for a look..Loz

Erika said...

Oh my Sharon I am loving your journalling, you must bring it over next crop if you can make it. Fantastico.
Hugs Erika. x

Jen Shults said...

Oh wow. Your coloring with those Promarkers is just brilliant. WOW! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

Marjorie said...

Hi hun, saw your card on MIM...love the papers and layout your image is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Dorcas said...

THis is really gorgeous and your coloring is fabulous! I saw your project on MIM and came by for a visit.
Ps) I have ‘no strings attached’ blog candy open until Nov 1st if you’d like to come by and check it out. Just click on the hershey’s kiss in the sidebar.
Hugs
Dorcas

Lisa Cornwall said...

Wow these are gorgeous. Hopped over from MIM. Happy crafting xx

Kerrie said...

Gorgeous card, and your colouring is just stunning.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.