Tuesday 18 October 2011

My first ever scrapbooking class

Yip I have signed up for Shimelle's Pretty Paper Party. I am hoping it will inspire me to scrap some of the photos I have piling up. The first task was to take a photo of favourite papers.



I just love these, they are Ella Blue from GCD. Definitely too pretty to use lol! Shimelle asked us to share what kind of paper person we were and this description below best fits me I think

The Pattern Contender: Most crafters agree that many patterned papers are beautiful, but Pattern Contenders face an extra battle. They believe some papers are so beautiful, they can’t be used in just an everyday project.Given the choice of taking a pair of scissors to their favourite patterned paper or the Mona Lisa, they might find themselves in one very heated dispute with the authorities at the Louvre! For Pattern Contenders, it’s a constant battle to find a paper that is lovely enough but not too lovely for the crafting project at hand.

I hope to be back soon to share my first page from the class
Mojo, where are you????

4 comments:

Mrsjobee said...

Good to see you playing along

Erika said...

Looking forwards to seeing what you come up with.
Hugs Erika.

Mina said...

oooohhhhh cant wait to see what you do...now how can you not use these lush papers, I would have to cut into them
Mina xxx

Debbie P said...

This is my first Shimelle class, but I've taken many others from Big Picture Classes. You will love taking online classes. There is always so much inspiration from the teachers as well as your fellow scrappers. Love your layouts!