Wednesday 11 April 2012

My first post for Redonkulous

Ooooh I am a bit nervous. This is my first DT card for Redonkulous.  I have used the very cute babies and Butterflies. The image is coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, the papers are Basic Grey Origins. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the scalloped border. My teamies Kate and Tracy have some other designs to share with you, why not pop over and leave them some love.
Here is a closer look at the image


I am entering this card into the following challenges
One Stitch At A Time - use a digi
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - thing with wings
Fairy Fun Fridays - anything goes
Make it Monday - always anything goes

thank you for stopping by, I hope you like what you see
x




15 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful. Look at those butterflies they are so cute and you colored them beautifully they are popping off your card. TFS.

Hugs,
Kate

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute.
Your colouring is perfection. The black makes those beautiful colours pop.

Kimberly said...

Super cute...i love your colour combo...and your added elements are fab...love it...tfs

coops said...

so stunning hun.adorable image and i love youe colours :D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

gorgeous hon :0)..hugs Debs x

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

So cute Sharon! I like the papers you used. It goes nicely with the colours you chose for the image! :)

http://redonkulousdesigns.blogspot.ca/

Nancy said...

Really cute and your colouring is lovely :)

Hazel said...

Shazza

Why are you so nervous - your card is just brilliant!

Love the image and love the colours - fab!

Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving me a comment.

I'll be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip.

Hazel xx

Pat K said...

Super cute card and congrats on you DT spot on Redonkulous.

Erika said...

It's a lovely card Sharon, love your colour combo. Cute image too.
Happy crafting and big hugs, Erika.

happyscrapper said...

Super cute card. Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, and hope to see you back next week.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at OSAAT

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable! Found you through Make It Monday!

Hazel said...

A beautiful card with lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Cindy Groh said...

Wonderful coloring of your image. Love that border punch too. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

CG said...

What an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at One Stitch at a Time last week (Sorry, I'm a little late with my commenting!). Hope you'll join us for this week's challenge. Best, CG