Sunday 20 May 2012

Share it on Sunday

I so want to scrapbook more but the time always evades me and I never seem to have enough inspiration. Pinterest is a great place to look for ideas and here is what I found today


You can find all the details over HERE. I adore the papers they have used and the layout is fabulous. I am definitely going to make a page like this....one day! I should be at my local crop today but we bought a new caravan yesterday and need to go collect it after lunch. Hoping we get a good summer so we can enjoy it.
Have a good Sunday, hope to be back with a card later. Meantime why not pop over to the Sugar Nellie blog and see what else is being shared this Sunday.
x

3 comments:

Erika said...

Love that LO too Sharon. Happy SOS!
Hugs Erika.

lynne said...

Hi, This a great layout. I also keep saying i am going to give scrap booking a go but i get all the supplies out and before i know it i have made a card instead!!

Hugs,Lynne x

Tracy said...

This is a great layout. And with me getting back into scrapbooking, I think I may nab it as well ;)