Saturday 23 June 2012

Saturated UK!!

Is it ever going to stop raining??????? Perfect excuse to get crafty though. This beauty is Canary Love from Saturated Canary. I just love her hair.


I have coloured her with Pro and Flexmarkers. The scrummy papers are Bo Bunny Gabrielle and the twine is from stash. I  haven't added a sentiment yet as haven't decided who I am sending this to.
I am entering this into the following challenges

Stamp with Fun - sketch
Crafts and Me - anything goes





I would also like to enter this into the GDT call at Saturated Canary
That's all for now, the rain is now lashing against my windows, glad I don't have to venture out tonight. Glass of wine, jammies and catch up on all the Sky +
have a nice evening
x

*** darn it, too late for the Saturated Canary Guest DT , it closed earlier today. Never mind, maybe next time***

8 comments:

Katie said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the papers you used and your coloring is awesome! Hugs, Katie

cheryl said...

oh wow this is stunning Hun love that image and your colouring is just brilliant hugs Cherylxxxx

coops said...

so stunning shazza.really gorgeous image and colouring :D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

I came across your blog whilst doing a bit a hopping and was so impressed I joined your blog . What a stunning card. The hair is gorgeous and love your colouring. Will definitely be stopping by again.
Love Sharon. x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

crafty amy said...

Wow this is such a gorgeous card and your colouring is just amazing :D Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.
Hugs

Amy xx

P.S. Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details

Heather said...

This is beautiful Shazza, a great design and those Bo Bunny papers are wonderful. Your colouring of that adorabale image is stunning!!!

hugs Heather xx

Erika said...

Such a cute image Sharon, love it. Great card.
Hugs Erika.