Friday 22 June 2012

Sugar Bowl time!!

It's been a few weeks since I found time to play in the Sugar Bowl. This is my latest Sugar Nellie stamp, meet Mori.

I have coloured her with Pro and Flexmarkers and used some of my favouritest papers GCD Ella Bleu. All  edges have been inked with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.  I am also entering this into the following challenges
Crafts and Me - anything goes
Bunny Zoe challenge - girls, girls, girls
Simon Says Stamp and Show - a bit of brown






Thanks for coming to visit, hope to have another card to share very soon
x





6 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the cute image and the colours are great too.. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

coops said...

so stunning shazza.really gorgeous image and colours and i love your papers ;D

xx coops xx

Monika Reeck said...

she is so cute and I love your color combination..great coloring too...ADORABLE CARD...good luck with the challenge :)

I am also joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge, my creation is number 181, would you mind to see it in my Blog :) Many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Shazza.
I love these stamps, they remind me very much of holidays in Austria and Germany with the style of dress.
And the Ella Blue papers are divine...I still have a few sheets left but only for stroking lol!

Hugs Elaine xx

Fiona said...

gorgeous card shazza...fabby papers too!!

Thanks for joining us at The sugar Bowl.

Fi
x

Mina said...

fabulous colouring of this cutie SN girly girl Shazza...love it...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx