Friday 29 June 2012

TGIF!!!

Hurrah, no more work for 2 weeks and our school finished today for 6 weeks. Just hoping that the weather improves as I am not jetting off to sunnier climes unfortunately! Been up since 5.30a.m. as couldn't sleep. Here is the card I made this morning




The image is Whispy from Saturated Canary and I have coloured her with Pro and Flexmarkers. Papers are Teresa Collins and the sentiment is a Die-namics set. It is not quite in a straight line but I think it looks okay as it is handwriting type script. The flower is from Spellbinders Aster set with a pearl added in the centre. I used shimmer paint on her wings and added stickles to the frills of her skirt for extra sparkle
I am entering this into the following challenges
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Fab n Funky - cute and girly
Paperplay  - use a die
All Sorts challenge - any die will do

Here is a closer look at the image, I think you can just make out the shimmer and sparkle



Well that's all from me. Hoping to get some serious colouring time while off work so maybe I'll be back soon to share another card
hugs
x

8 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Shazza. Fab image, beautifully coloured and a great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Tine :)

Laine said...

Hi Shazza,
Wow, I love the Whispy image and have never seen her coloured in these shades. She looks fabulous and you have coloured her so well. I love the papers and all of the design details.
Hugs
Laine
X

Barb said...

What an adorable image, luv your creating! Ü

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh this is fab loveing these colours. Gorgeous creation

Ali x

coops said...

so gorgeous shazza.i love your colours and fab image :D

xx coops xx

Natascha said...

Wow, love your project. Great design and lovely coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mines "Anything goes" Challenge. Good luck and hugs,
Natascha

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Shazza, love the image and your coloring is stunning. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Shazza.
Fab image and beautifully coloured, lovin' those papers too.

Big hugs
Elaine xx