Tuesday 10 July 2012

It's still raining......

Thankfully we had decent weather last week when on our holidays with the caravan. Here's a picture of my boys enjoying the North Sea
and another of me with them, enjoying some Summer sunshine for a change


Now for the card I managed to make today - no crafty time while we were away I'm afraid


The image is Kenny K and is coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. Papers are DCWV , sentiment is Whimsy Stamps and the roses are Wild Orchid Crafts.
I am entering this into the following challenges
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - gone gothic
Joanna Sheen - circles
Charisma Cardz - sketch
Passion for Promarkers - gingham/checks ( the paper)


Thanks for stopping by, love to hear your comments.
hugs
x

12 comments:

BettyBoop67 said...

Fab card
Sue xx

Karen said...

One question... where are you hiding that sunshine? I want some!!! Hehehehe...

No sign of summer here yet honey..
Oh yes - your card!!
Sorry your lovely holiday pics got me a little sidetracked there. Smiles.
Great card sweetie - lovely image and I do like the deeper shades you have used.

Thank for joining us this week and good luck!
Don't forget to check back next week to see if you made my Pick Of The Week!

Smiles -  Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

Allison said...

lovely card
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Cat's sCrap said...

Sexy girl for a beautiful card. Great job ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Louise said...

Hi Shazza. Your card is beautifully coloured, and I just love the papers! It's simply 'fabulous'!
Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion challenge, and best of luck. Hugs, Louise G xox

Gem said...

beautiful card! thanks for joining in with our Sketch challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Teresa said...

Beautiful card, fab colours too, thanks for joining in at Joanna Sheen Circles challenge Teresa. xx

karalschuknecht said...

I'm stopping by from MIM to get a better look at your card. Very nice, I like Kenny K myself.

Elaine said...

Fabulous card Sharon..lovin' the green hair!

Thanks for sharing some holiday photos..looks like you had a fab time :)
Still no sunshine here, just rain, rain and more flippin' rain!

Enjoy your weekend and I hope will all get some sunshine!

Hugs Elaine xx

Sandra said...

Great card!! Thanks for joining in with Joanna Sheen's Challenge this week.
Sandra x

Erika said...

Great card Sharon I hope you had better weather in the caravan than we did...wet, wet, wet and not the pop group!
Hugs Erika.

Heather said...

This is stunning Shaz, it's a fabulous colour comp and that green hait is awesome - I love it!!!
hugs Heather xx