Thursday 19 July 2012

My Favourite Things!

This card is for a competition to win $200 dollars of MFT goodies and the chance to be a Guest DT member. All the details are HERE . Now I don't actually have any MFT image stamps so I am hoping the sentiment stamp is sufficient to qualify. It is from their Polka Dot Greeting stamp set.

The image is from Saturated Canary. Her hair is coloured with Copics, the rest of the image is coloured with Pro and Flexmarkers. It's the first time I have coloured hair with Copics, I really like the colours. The papers are Bo Bunny and I have have used Die-namics Upsey Daisies for the flowers and leaves, adding a pearl in the centre.I also added Stickles to the bubbles.
Here is a closer look at the image
I absolutely love the dies from MFT. They cut perfectly and there is such a wide range available. I just need to acquire more of them lol! Fingers crossed that I can win some of their products and try out some of their images too.
thanks for visiting
x

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Your card is stunning, as always :)
Good luck with the challenge :)

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Shazza.
Sweet image and such pretty colours.

Good luck in the competition! I must say I agree with you about the MFT dies, I think they are one the best dies around, always cut perfectly, I LOVE them!

Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs Elaine xx

coops said...

so stunning shazza.i love the image and gorgeous pretty colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous work, huggles Pops x x x

stephanne said...

This image is beautiful and you've coloured it up so magically!!! Good luck with the competition sweets!!
hugs, stephanne

Mina said...

shes beautifully coloured Shazza, good luck with the competition and the sentiment is perfect for her
Mina xxx