Saturday 28 July 2012

Time for some Sugar

Here is my most recent Sugar Nellie stamp, isn't she cute? This is Candy Pip.
Not a great photo, didn't get the light quite right but it will do. The tree stump she is sitting on is a Whiff Of Joy stamp.I coloured her with Promarkers and Flexmarkers,  the papers are Teresa Collins, sentiment is Tickled Pink Stamps.
I am entering this into the following challenges
Sketch Saturday - sketch
The Stamp Man - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Crafts & Me - anything goes


thanks for visiting, off to watch some swimming now
x

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous Hun love that image,and your colouring is just brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Hazel said...

Hey Shazza

She definitely is so cute - love it.

Thanks for coming by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Toodles

Hazel xx

Elaine said...

Fabulous Shazza!
I adore these colours, all warm and sunny and just perfect for the weather..I hope it lasts!!

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Melissa Bove said...

Super cute card! Love that sweet image and your coloring is fab!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

coops said...

so gorgeous shazza.i love your bright sunshine colours and fab sweet image.
thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge ;D

xx coops xx

Erika said...

Very cute card Sharon, hope you and the boys are having a good summer. Hugs Erika.

Pat K said...

Adorable card Shazza. Love the image and beautiful bring colours. pat k.x

Ginger said...

She is adorable! I think you did a great job! If you have a chance, stop by my blog, and enter to win a $30 gift certificate to celebrate my 4 years of blogging!

Unknown said...

This is a really sweet card Shazza!
Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! :)
Lizy DT x