Wednesday 15 August 2012

Redonkulously hot!

Well I am so glad that it isn't raining but cloudy and very warm ain't much fun either - why can't we just have some nice sunshine?. Time for another DT day at Redonkulous Designs and today I am using Seduction Suzie.
Apologies for the photo, the image looks blurry to me, is it just my eyes? The gorgeous papers are Bo Bunny and the image is coloured with Pro and Flexmarkers.
I am entering this into the following challenges
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes

A closer look at the image for you. Why not pop over to my fellow teamie Kim and see what the rest of the team have to share with you
thanks for visiting
x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

She is lovely I have her too she has the most amazing eyes , your card is fantastic well done Hugs Elaine

heidy said...

Fabolous card ,great image!!
XXX Heidy

Aud said...

Very nice love the image! coloured in so well !! Aud x

Kate said...

Beautiful. Awesome Coloring to.

Faye said...

Gorgeous card and colours Shazza. I Spotted this on MIM..Faye

Joey said...

Shazza this is fantastic! great image, saw you on mim. Joey #152 x

Salma said...

Beautiful card, saw you on MIM.

coops said...

so gorgeous shazza.the image and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Great card.
I love this little sassy lady and you coloured her up perfectly.

Kimberly said...

Oh i just love the colours you used...very soft and sweet. Love the papers...tfs

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm sorry I'm so late coming by to comment. This card is so pretty. I love the contrast of the dark spotty papers against the lighter background. Super image too! Such a fab card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday last week. Hugs, Lesley

Erika said...

Hi Sharon it's hot here too....we just can't cope when it is can we, LOL. Great card, love the image. Hope you have a better day today, hugs Erika.