Sunday 26 August 2012

Sweet, Sweet Sugar

It's been a while since I played in the Sugarbowl, far too long in fact! I dug out one of my favourite Simply Sassy stamps, Strike A Pose.
I coloured her hair with Copics, the rest is coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.  I am also entering the following challenges
Divas By Design - anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes



Here's a closer look at her


How I wish I had hair like that! Hope you are enjoying the weekend, Bank Holiday tomorrow hurrah!!!
thanks for visiting
x

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just gorgeous,love that image,and your colouring is just perfect,love it hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Shazza. And you will notice that your card inspired me to do another for Sugary Sunday :)

Susan xx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is stunning.

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love the imagee. I've not played in the sugarbowl for ages either....I cant seem to keep up with the challenges at the mo lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tracy said...

Great card. I love the paper it is a perfect match for this image. Beautifully coloured