Sunday 5 August 2012

Time for some more SC and a wee blogging break!

Here is my latest card using the fabulous Blanche from Saturated Canary.

I coloured her hair with Copics, the rest is Promarkers and Flexmarkers. Managed to cut up some of my favourite papers too, it was tough lol!
I am entering this into the following challenges
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Bearly Mine - anything goes


I hope you like my card, thank you for visiting and for any comments you may leave. I won't be able to comment on your blogs for a couple of weeks, I need to take a wee bit of time out. Too many things to do and not enough time so something has to give - before my brain does!!.
big hugs
x

11 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card. Hope you're ok xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is so beautiful, that image is stunning, I love your choice of colours and papers, that frame looks terrific, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

gina g said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, great image and colouring.. Thanks for joining us at Bearly mine this week. luv gina xx

coops said...

so gorgeous hun.love your image and fabulous colours.i hope you are back soon.take care

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Great work, professional coloring and all project looks awesome.

Ani said...

Gorgeous card! I love your colouring! Thanks for playing along at BMD this week! Hugs, Ani
P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested

Heather said...

Beautiful - your design and colours are breathtaking. your SC image is stunning and brilliantly coloured.

hugs
Heather xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. I use copics for hair and promarkers for the rest too. My colouring is no way near as fantastic as yours, though!

Erika said...

I love this image and beautifully coloured. You were missed on Sunday, hope you are ok?

Hugs Erika.

Unknown said...

Stunning colouring well done Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Fab card, lovely colours and great image - thanks for getting sketchy with us at Sketch Saturday xx

Hope your break does you the world of good xx