Friday 7 September 2012

Dutch Canary Blog freebie

Have you seen the new Dutch Saturated Canary blog?? Pop over HERE for lots of inspiration. They are running a challenge at present and giving you an image that Krista has designed especially for them FREE!Here is my card


I hae coloured her with Copics and Promarkers. The papers are DCWV and the lace and pearls from stash. I will add a sentiment later once I know who I am sending it to.
As well as the Dutch blog challenge I am entering the card into the following challenges
CPS challenge - sketch 281
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Make it Monday - always anything goes



thanks for visiting
x




9 comments:

Erika said...

She is so cute Sharon.
Hugs Erika.

Rene said...

She's gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize!
Rene :D

Renee B. said...

Shazz, this is so adorable! Krista did a wonderful job of this image & you have made her pop with your beautiful coloring! I saw it on MIM.
Hugs, Renee

coops said...

so gorgeous shazza.i love your bold colours and the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Corrinne said...

Very sweet creation! Lovely coloring and your color choices are just gorgeous :) Btw, I saw you on MIM. My entries are #109, 112, 166 & 168 if you'd like to check 'em out.

Also, I invite you to share in my Anything Goes challenge here:
http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/09/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-1.html

Lots of joy,
Corrinne

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, such gorgeous colours and the image is fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #13, #53, # 117, #118, #119, #201, # 258 and # 279.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Tracy said...

Cute card and such great colouring :)