Wednesday 26 September 2012

My Farewell to Redonkulous

 
 
This is my final card as part of the DT over at Redonkulous Designs. I cannot believe that it has been 6 months, time is flying past so quickly. . I have used Birthday Cake Surprise Girl.
 
I would like to thank Sheryl for allowing me to use her images and Kim for co-ordinating us all. I have really enjoyed being part of the team. Here is a closer look at the image





Why not pop over to Kim's blog and see what my fellow DT members have to share with you.

I am entering this into the following challenges
Papertake Weekly - sketch
Hooked on Crafts - card for a man
Make it Monday - always anything goes

That's all from me, must dash, in the middle of decorating so the house is in turmoil.
hugs
x

14 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image,Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on craft this month, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Tracy said...

Awesome card !!!!
It was so much fun working with Sheryl's images.
You coloured up this lady so great :)

Kate said...

This is so pretty. Such a pleasure working with you.

Pat K said...

Oooh la la...she is fabulous. Great card to finish off your time with R. So glad I came in for a closer look on MIM. xx

Kimberly said...

Another fabulous card. Your sentiment is perfect for this image. I also love all the papers. Many thanks for your great projects you have done over the last 6 months..it was wonderful working with you and the other ladies...

Meihsia Liu said...

What a fun card! Love the beautiful layout and cute image. Your coloring is perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week... :)

NGCARDS said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

Bettina L. said...

This is fabolous. Such a fun image and I love that design too. Saw you on MIM and had ti pop in for a closer look. Glad I did. TFS. Bettina xx

Erika said...

LOL what a fab image Sharon, great to see you at the weekend, looking good girl. Hope you get your decorating finished soon, big hugs Erika.

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

Ooooh fantastic card Hun! I love the papers and you coloured her up beautifully! I'm so sad it is over so soon! Time sure did fly didn't it! I will miss having you on the team Sharon. This is not good-bye. I will still stalk you in blogland - hehehe! Thanks for being so talented. It's been a pleasure!
Hugs ♥
RedonkulousDesigns.com

Heather said...

WOWEE - that is one stunning image, I love your design and perfect colour scheme.

hugs
Heather xx

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab Shazza. An appropriate farewell I think.

Susan xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous in fabulous colours hugs pops x

Beate said...

Lovely funky image and the sentiment. Great card.
Hugs and smiles