Wednesday 12 September 2012

Redonkulous DT day

Good morning, time for another DT card. This time I am using the fabulous Karate Kick Girl from Redonkulous Designs.
Isn't she cool? I coloured her hair with Copics and the rest with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The papers are MME. Here is a closer look at the image


I am entering this into the following challenges
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Make it Monday - always anything goes
Wags n Whiskers - sports


Pop over and see what my fellow DT have to show you

thanks for visiting
x




11 comments:

Tracy said...

Great card and colouring :)

Kimberly said...

Fabulous card...i love the colouring, paper choices and your design...even your sentiment is perfect..tfs

Faye said...

Such a Beautiful card. Visiting from Make-it-Monday..Faye

Erika said...

Great card Sharon and yep you are right she is cool.
Hugs Erika.

coops said...

so stunning shazza.love your bold papers and fab image :D

xx coops xx

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab! She looks a bit scary though....

Susan x

Andrea W said...

Fantastic card! I love the patterned papers you used and the fun colourd image. I found you at Make It Monday.

Hazel said...

Hey Shazza

She is definitely well cool and you just wouldn't want to mess with her would you!

Fab card with a fab image.
I'm so sorry I haven't been to see you for a while - my internet has been poorly.

Thank you for leaving me some lovely comments.

Have a great weekend.

Take care

Toodles

Hazel xx

Lisa Minckler said...

I did this move just the other day! Looked just like that too. Except I was just walking down some steps and slipped. I think I might have broken a board too. ;)
This card is just AWESOME! I love how vividly you've colored her and brought her to life. Nicely done!

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie, this is just gorgeous so love the colours too, big hugs love Pops x x x

Jess's Crafty Things said...

fabulous card for a sporty girl! thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges hugs Jess