Wednesday 7 November 2012

Hurrah I am back!!

Well it has been a very long break but my decorating is now complete and my crafty stash back in place. Here is my first card since my enforced break

This is Celebration Tilda, isn't she cute? I coloured her hair with Copics and everything else with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The papers are MME and the sentiment Stampin' up!.

I am so glad to be back, it is therapy being able to sit and colour/create, I really missed it. I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Sketch and Stash - free sketch ( I used #99 above)
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes




That's all for now, be back soon with another card
x

10 comments:

Erika said...

Great to have you back Sharon, super card, loving the cute image and the colour combo.
Hugs Erika.

~@ngie~ said...

gorgeous card but can you pleez also add a pic of the sketch you used to enable your creation to be entered into the challenge :) TIA

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash ... Good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

coops said...

so stunning hun.gorgeous sweet image and i love your bold colours ;D

xx coops xx

Marcy said...

I love your Sweet little Tilda card and the colors you used. Your coloring is so pretty! Thanks for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, love the colors and the details with this cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Keti's Projects said...

Extra cute Tilda image. I love your coloring.

I saw you at MIM. My projects are 130 and 177.

I was making Christmas cards today, so I hope you are already thinking about writing a letter to Santa too :-))

Happy Crafting!

mixamatoasties said...

Huzzah! *does happy dance*

Glad you're back xxx

Unknown said...

Great image and love the design too. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday!

Laura Love said...

What an adorable card! You did a great job with the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Ally said...

I love the bright and bold colours and the image is so sweet too! Perfekt take on the Sketch, thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
Huggles, Alessandra