Wednesday 12 June 2013

Saturated Canary Canvas

Here is my first attempt at putting a coloured image on canvas. The wonderful Zoe by Saturated Canary. This is a gift but the recipient is not a blogger so hoping I am safe to post this.

 I am entering this into the following challenges

Saturated Canary - show us your lovely
Deep Ocean Challenge - for a girl
Live and Love Crafts - birthstones (pearl)
Make it Monday - always anything goes
Crafting when we can - mad about markers
Sunday Stamper - purple


Here is a closer look at the image, what fun I had doing all that hair.


You can see on the canvas that the multi medium has dulled the colours a bit. I think it is actually the light catching it as it still looks quite vivid in real life. So glad I took a photo of the image before adding it to the canvas..
Thanks for visiting, I hope the recipient likes it and I would love to know what you think
x



13 comments:

Wendy said...

Great card, your colouring of the hair is amazing! I love saturated canary images too, the eyes are so pretty! Love the background you made for Zoe. I popped by via MIM. xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Oooh, I love this, those flowers are gorgeous and the colouring in, I know, I always say it, but I loves your colouring... looks so realistic... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Loopylou. said...

Your canvas is wonderful shazza, Jess will absolutely love it.
sadly we can't include it in our challenge over on the SC challenge blog this week as its a challenge to use the new 'Lovely' image
hugs Lou xx

coops said...

so stunning shaza.fabulous colouring of the sc image and the colours and backing are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

What an awesome canvas sweetie. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie...

This is fabulous...

Gorgeous creation...

Have a great Friday...

Huggles Pops x x x x

Jacquel said...

Your canvas turned out gorgeous! I love how you colored that image especially the hair...awesome job! Thanks so much for joining us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

Delphine said...

Gorgeous canvas and I love your image - beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean and good luck! Delphine xx

Katie said...

Oooh, this is fabulous Shazza! I love seeing all the different ways people incorporate images and this canvas is gorgeous :) Hugs, Katie

Nikki Craft said...

Stunning:) A beautiful creation...and amazing colouring!
Thanks for joining us CWWC x
hugs Nikki x

Elaine said...

Perfect Sharon and what an amzing gift! Your friend will treasure it.
I've never tried anything like this (far too much of a scaredy cat!)

Glad to hear you are also on the mend with your back neck :)

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Erika said...

Great canvas Sharon, love the colour combo and I'm sure the recipient will love it too.
Hugs Erika.

Louise said...

Hello Sharon!
Oh WOWSERS! Such a beautiful canvas you're showcasing here :) You did a great job adding a colored image - she is beautifully inked! Love her eyeshadow :) Stunning project!

Thank you so much for joining us at LLC this month :)
Welcome back!
Hugs, Louise